Photobucket
Tunngle.net - Next generation VPN LAN gaming

Friday, January 7, 2011

DJ Tiesto - Break My Fall featuring BT

We enter the room 
You're bright the darkness my love 
In moments with you 
There is no end tp me or beginning to you 

We move to the floor 
A purpose combined my love 
Like the motions of stars 
Our dynamic symmetry combines 

Break my fall 
I found what was missing inside you 
Break my fall 
Na na na na na na na 
Break my fall 
I found what is missing inside you 
Break my fall 
Na na na na na na na 

Always with you 

Connected by blood my love 
A purpose fulfilled 
You're my light in this dark, dark world 

This unspoken within 
I feel complete my love 
The moments apart 
I'm craving your light in the dark 

Break my fall 
I found what is missing inside you 
Break my fall 
Na na na na na na na 
Break my fall 
I found what is missing inside you 
Break my fall 
Na na na na na na na

No comments:

Post a Comment